- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
Contains informations which are necessary to display a tide clock within different graphical programs. You will find some graphic examples here.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- Name and type of the file containing the time series for the water level elevation which will be used in the tide clock (files of type boewrt.dat or solwrt.dat)
- Informations for scaling the axes of the tide clock
- Reference time which is equivalent to the origin of the time scale (only necessary if time series data stem from a file of type solwrt.dat)
- Type of illustration (with or without description)
- (opt.) Specifications about an event. All time data will be referred to this event.
Programs using this Type of File
interactive generation, editor
back to: File Descriptions