- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
General input file of the program GVIEW2D.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- Block GeneralFiles:
- Block DataFiles:
- Information about names of usable data files. The following types are allowed:
- Measurement data file type boewrt.dat
- Model dependent computational data file type knoerg.bin
- Model independent computational see type dirz.bin
- For files of type (see dirz.bin) it is necessary to give a second file of the same type which contains the reference waterlevel (RWL). It can be the same file, but for data files containing 3D data it is always a different file. RWL files contain the water level for synoptical data and the high water or low water for postprocessed data. RWL data is necessary to compute the dry/wet coding for each data point.
- Block GksAttributes:
- Information about predefinition of drawing attributes (e.g. colours, linetypes, ...)
Notice: dictionary-file gview2d_dico.dat, normally present in directory $PROGHOME/dic/, will be automatically read by the application program in addition to the user-specified input file.
Programs using this Type of File
get_inpdata (Modul $PROGHOME/fortran/prg/gview2d/hp/mod_gview2d_dico.f90)
back to: File Descriptions