- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
General input data for the computational dredging and disposal module DredgeSim, which can be used together with different simulation methods (e.g. Telemac or UNTRIM2007). This package was developped at Institut für Wasserwesen of Universität der Bundeswehr (München) in collaboration with the Federal Waterways Engineering and Research Institute.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- block Input_Files with names for the various input files
- (optional) bock Dredge_Criterion with steering data for automatic, program controlled dredging and disposal:
- (optional) block Time_Controlled_Maintenance with steering data for time controlled dredging and disposal
- (optional) block Artificial_Bed_Load_Supply with steering data for artificial bed load supply
Notice: dictionary-file dredgesim_dico.dat, normally present in directory $PROGHOME/dic/, will be automatically read by the application program in addition to the user-specified input file.
More detailed informations about the contents of this file type are available on the respective file description page in German language.
Programs using this Type of File
interactive generation (editor)
C. Maerker (UniBW München)
please refer to $PROGHOME/examples/untrim2007/
back to: File Descriptions