- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
4.x / August 2009
Significance of the File
contains general input data for the program LZKWF
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- maximum size of different Fortran arrays
- bathymetric data
- analysis data
- time-series data and numer of data variants
- type of analysis, name of input data file
- ZEIDIR: time series analysis.
- filename of type dirz.bin data to be analysed in time-series form.
- This file must contain water level time-series data as well as (optional) bathymetry time-series data.
- limit for minimum water depth
- constants for grid co-ordinates
- co-ordinates for the main reference location
- co-ordinates for the main reference location PHASE
- period of data analysis, reference time
- steering data for data analysis
- methods of data analysis, output files for data analyses
More detailed informations about the contents of this file type are available on the respective file description page in German language.
Programs using this Type of File
interactive generation, editor
please refer to $PROGHOME/examples/Lzkwf/Lzkwf.dat
back to: File Descriptions