Example figures: quantiles of suspended sediment Q 0.01, Q 0.05, Q 0.95, Q 0.99
Suspended sediment value for a time series which is not exceeded by a certain percentage of all values within the period of data analysis. Please notice the logarithmic scale.
- left top: result for quantile Q_0.01 (not exceeded by 1 %).
- right top: result for quantile Q_0.05 (not exceeded by 5 %).
- left bottom: result for quantile Q_0.95 (exceeded by 5 %).
- right bottom: result for quantile Q_0.99 (exceeded by 1 %).
Computed for permanently flooded areas only.
|quantile Q_0.01||quantile Q_0.05|
|quantile Q_0.95||quantile Q_0.99|
- median of suspended sediment Q 0.50
- mean value of suspended sediment
- maximum value of suspended sediment
- minimum value of suspended sediment