- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
contains general input data for program WARM.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- files with hydrodynamic data (water level and current velocity) of a previous numerical simulation run.
- file with model bathymetry for the area of interest.
- begin and end of the simulation period.
- number and coordinates of specific locations for which a caluclation of characteristic wave data shall be carried through.
- directional resolution for the calulation of the wave spectrum.
- discrete frequencies for the calculation of the wave spectrum.
- general parameters for control of program execution as well as several limits for numerical accuracy.
- fetch length in dependence on wind direction or duration in dependence on wind velocity.
Programs using this Type of File
interactive generation (editor)
please refer to $PROGHOME/examples/warm/warm.dat
back to: File Descriptions