- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
7.x / July 2003
Significance of the File
contains specific input data related to the physical subsystem Atmosphere of program UNTRIM.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- type of atmospheric model chosen to generate the most significant meteorological quantities (e.g. wind speed, wind direction, air pressure, etc.); the following methods are currently available:
- (optional) names and form of meteorological data files when method Read_Atmospheric_Data_From_File was selected before.
Notice: dictionary-file atm_untrim_dico.dat, normally present in directory $PROGHOME/dic/, will be automatically read by the application program in addition to the user-specified input file.
Programs using this Type of File
interactive generation (editor)
please refer to $PROGHOME/examples/untrim/STD/untrim_atm.dat
back to: File Descriptions