- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
finite difference method
numerical model TRIM-2D
extraction of bathymetry for a tile
extraction of data for a tile
Short Description of Functionality
The program TR2KACHEL is a postprocessor for the numerical model TRIM-2D. This program has been designed to extract bathymetry for a tile out of the overall modell area. The program also extracts the computational results for this limited tile area from the results calculated for the whole domain and stores them in separate files. Optional deletion of the overall computational results is possible.
The reduction of the amount of data due to the extraction process can be favourably used during graphic display and analysis of the data.
Several piles can be treated at the same time.
Please regard the shell-script TRIMKACH that generates general input data and starts TR2KACHEL whenever it finds a resultfile. The use of TRIMKACH reduces the diskspace used by model results.
- general input data (filetype tr2kachel.dat)
- bathymetry and index-arrays (filetype tr2.topo.bin.ind)
- model results (filetype tr2.result)
- bathymetry and index-arrays for the tile(s) (filetype tr2.topo.bin.ind)
- model results for the tile(s) (filetype tr2.result)
- informative printer file (filetype tr2kachel.sdr)
- (optional) trace of program execution (filetype tr2kachel.trc)
Bathymetry as well as computational results are extracted without loss of information from the global files and are stored for each tile in separate files.
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
back to Program Descriptions