- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
contains general input data for the program TIMESHIFT
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- Block Input
- Key "Istzeit_Daten": model result files(s) on profiles at actual times; the data can be distributed on several sub profiles (file type dirz.bin.r, dirz.bin.i and dirz.bin, also named BDF);
- geometry profile file of type profil05.bin supporting the actual time files(s); one sub profile has to have the same name and the same number of data points as the target time profile;
- Key: "geschaetzte_Istzeit" is the estimated time, where the best fit of model and measurement is expected (optional);
- Key "Sollzeit_Daten_2D": file of an ADCP moving ship measurement with the physical measure time difference relative desired time
- geometry profile file of type profil05.bin supporting the actual time file(s); only one profile is allowed.
- Block Output
- Key "verschobene_Daten": output file with corrected / shifted actual times; for each actual times file in the Input block you have to name one output file (file type dirz.bin.r, dirz.bin.i and dirz.bin);
- geometry profile file of type profil05.bin supporting the "verschobene_Daten" output file; it is automatically named.
Notice: In addition to this file the dictionary file timeshift_dico.dat is automatically read. It is present in directory $PROGHOME/dic/. Furthermore configuration files are read in directory $PROGHOME/cfg/.
Programs using this Type of File
interactive generation, editor
timeshift_inp in module $PROGHOME/fortran/prg/timeshift/*/mod_timeshift_inp.f90
back to: File Descriptions