- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
contains general steering data for the program NCDVAR.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- Block Program_Parameters: Allgemeine Steuerdaten
- Max_Read_Storage: Maximum number of data values that can be read for each input variable in a copy cycle. Default = 125000000.
- (optional) Create_Missing_Variables: Generate additional variables
- 0 = do not create additional variables (default)
- 1 = generate additional variables (in combination with DFlow FM)
- (optional) NC_Deflate_Level: Compression of the result data
- 0 = no compression
- 1 ... 8 = compression (default = 3)
- 9 = maximum compression
- (optional) END_After_Define: Abort after generating the metadata of the output file
- .false. = Program runs through to the end (default)
- .true. = Program ends after definition of the result file (metadata)
- (optional) Delete_Coordinate_Variables: Delete coordinate variables of a certain type
- X-Y = all x and y coordinate variables (projected coordinates) are not transferred
- LON-LAT = all lon and lat coordinates (geographic coordinates) are not transferred
- If this key is not specified, all coordinate variables are transferred
- Block Input_File: Input-Datei
- Data_File: Name and type of the input file (file of type netcdf.nc)
- - File must exist
- Block Output_File: Output-Datei
- Data_File Name and type of the output file (file of type netcdf.nc)
- - File cannot exist
- (optional) Block Mesh_Variables_Action: Actions on all variables of a grid (mesh)
- Action Name of the mesh variable and action (COPY, DELETE) to be carried out on the variables of this grid
- - Not all netcdf.nc files have mesh variables;
- - If ALL is specified for Mesh, all variables are set to the corresponding action;
- - The line may be specified more than once.
- (optional) Block Single_Variable_Action: Actions for individual variables
- Action: Name of the variable and action (COPY, DELETE) to be carried out for this variable.
- - Line may be specified more than once;
- - Overrides the global action in Block Mesh_Variables_Action;
- - The user may only list variables that he can influence. These are also known as geophysical variables. Coordinate variables, measure variables, etc. must not be specified by the user.
- (optional) Block Time_Coordinate_Thinning: Thinning out of equidistant time coordinates
- Time_KV_Name: Name of a time coordinate variable
- Start_Time: Start time and time zone in format DD.MM.YYYY-hh:mm:ss.nnnnnnnnn zone
- End_Time: End time and time zone in format DD.MM.YYYY-hh:mm:ss.nnnnnnnnn zone
- Time_Step: Time step in format dddddd-hh:mm:ss.nnnnnnnnn
- - Only works for temporally equidistant input data;
- - The start and end times must be present in the input data;
- - The time step must be an integer multiple of the input data.
- Used dictionary files from directory $PROGHOME/dic/:
- Case 1: deleting coordinate variables of a certain type;
- Case 2: deleting/copying variables present on a certain grid;
- Case 3: deleting/copying selected variables;
- Case 4: deleting/copying selected dates in the time direction of equidistant data.
Programs using this Type of File
back to: File Descriptions