- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
contains general steering data for the program NCAGGREGATE.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- Block Program_Parameters: general input data
- Input_Data_File: CF NetCDF file with input data
- Output_Data_File: CF NetCDF file with aggregated result data
- Aggregation_File: definition of control volumes in file of type ipds.dat
- Aggregation_EPSG: EPSG code (see http://www.epsg-registry.org/) for coordinates stored in Aggregation_File
- (optional) NC_Deflate_Level: deflate level (0,1,2,...,9) for online compression of data during write. 0 corresponds to no compression and 9 to maximum compression
- (optional) NC_Cmode_Id: creation mode flag used for CF NetCDF method NF90_CREATE. Typical values used in this application are:
- 4 = NF90_64BIT_OFFSET (NetCDF 64Bit file, no HDF - no online compression);
- 5 = NF90_CLASSIC_MODEL (HDF file without use of extended HDF features - with online compression).
- (optional) Max_Time_Steps_Per_Record: maximum number of time steps allowed to be transferred in one WRITE to disc file.
- (optional) Create_Missing_Variables: create additional (virtual) variables
- 0 = do not create (default);
- 1 = create (for DFlow FM UGRID CF NetCDF).
- (optional) With_Median: compute (.true.) median (>= 2 values) or do not compute (.false.);
- (optional) With_Percentiles_05_95: compute (.true.) percentiles Q05, Q95 (>= 11 values) or do not compute (.false.);
- (optional) With_Percentiles_01_99: compute (.true.) percentiles Q01, Q99 (>= 51 values) or do not compute (.false.).
- (optional) Block Exclude_Variable_From_NCAGGREGATE: list of variables to be excluded from aggregation.
- Variable: variable from Input_Data_File. Key can be prescribed several times. With exception of the variables listed here results will be computed for all variables suited for aggregation.
- (optional) Block Include_Only_Variable_for_NCAGGREAGTE: list of variables for which results are exclusively aggregated.
- Variable: variable from Input_Data_File. Key can be prescribed several times. Aggregation will be solely performed for the variables listed here.
- (optional) Block Probability_Distribution_Group: classification and list of variables for which probability distributions are computed. Block can be prescribed several times.
- Bounds_Name: classification from file bounds.cfg.dat which will be used to compute probability distributions for all subsequent variables.
- Variable: variable from Input_Data_File. Key can be prescribed several times. Probability distributions will be solely performed for the variables listed here. Variables listed here shall not be excluded via blocks Exclude_Variable_From_NCAGGREGATE or Include_Only_Variable_for_NCAGGREAGTE.
- Dictionary file used from directory $PROGHOME/dic/:
- If no online compression is used during output file creation, it is recommended to apply NCCOPY manually. Example:
nccopy -k 3 -d 5 <infile> <outfile>
Programs using this Type of File
back to: File Descriptions