- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
correction with a constant value
removal of a linear trend
scaling of measurements
Short Description of Functionality
The program MESKOR allows the correction of time or any other available physical quantity within a specific reach of time of time-series data. A constant can bei either subtracted or added to the data and a linear trend can be removed. A scaling of measurements is also possible (to change e.g. from centimeters to meters). The use of an input table makes results reproducable for files of type boernd.dat. One can store the interactive session in a protocol and run it later again. Typical use cases: correction of digitized gauge data, where the paper has been distorted, correction of many gauges from gauge zero (PNP) to normal zero (NHN), chained correction e.g. first shift values with -500.0, then skale them with 0.01.
Processing measurement values keeps the FillValues unchanged since the December 2019 version.
- time series (filetype boernd.dat)
- (optional, for files of type boernd.dat) table with files and correction informations (file type meskor.table)
- corrected time series (filetype boernd.dat)
- informative printer file (filetype meskor.sdr)
- terminal protocol which contains the interactive input (file meskor_log.dat)
time corrections are done by using the BAW time calculation modules. This avoids rounding errors in longer time series due to use of REAL numbers.
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
back to Program Descriptions