- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
Short Description of Functionality
The program FD2DEL has two functionalities:
- it can be used to create a difference topography from two grids (A und B) of the FIDISOR format topo.bin. (modi 1, 2 and 3). In this case all grid cells will be found where the depth differs and one of the value of grid B or the depth difference grid A- grid B will be stored into a difference topography file.
- it can be used to modify a grid A with an existing difference topography (modi 4, 5 and 6).
- input control data file (type fd2del.dat)
- topography file of grid A (type topo.bin)
- topography file des Gitters B (type topo.bin , modi 1, 2 and 3)
- difference topography file (type dtopo.dat , modi 4, 5 and 6)
- difference topography file (type dtopo.dat , modi 1, 2 and 3)
- topography file of the modified grid (type topo.bin , modi 4, 5 and 6)
Note: During a modification of an existing grid the switch IDELT must be set as it was set during the creation of the used difference topography file.
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
back to Program Descriptions