- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
3.10 / September
Significance of the File
computational grid enclosure for DELFT3D
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
Contains the co-ordinates of the (one) external computational grid enclosure and optionally one or more internal computational grid enclosures for the integrated modeling system Delft3D:
- pairs (M,N) of grid co-ordinates representing the grid co-ordinates where a line segment of the computational grid enclosure (polygon) changes direction;
- indication for the end of a polygon.
Notice: Further informations can be found in the Delft3D-Flow user manual, appendix A (computational grid enclosure).
Programs using this Type of File
please refer to $PROGHOME/examples/gridconvert/
back to: File Descriptions