- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
Short Description of Functionality
Program BOERND belongs to the more general preprocessors at BAW-DH which can be used to prepare boundary conditions for the various numerical models available at BAW-DH. The results of this program are used by various model specific preprocessors to generate the final boundary conditions which are later inserted into the numerical models directly.
Several boundary data time series can be treated at the same time. Input time-series can be modified in the following different ways:
- Addition of a phase-shift.
- Multiplication with different factors (amplification or reduction of the amplitude).
- Weighted averages between different time-series.
The modifications can be treated separately for each time-serie. Please notice that within one run of BOERND only one physical quantity can be treated.
- informations about boundary conditions and boundary time-series data (filetype rndwerte.dat)
- time-series data for each boundary-node (filetype boewrt.dat)
For the generation of each boundary time-serie either one or two input time-series can be used. If only one time-serie is used, the data can be transferred as they are, shifted in phase or modified with respect to amplitude. If two time-series are used the boundary time-serie will be a result of interpolation. In this case weighting factors are calculated from the geometrical distance with respect to the location of the boundary node.
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
back to Program Descriptions