BDF FILE CFG.DAT
- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
The file contains configuration data for the files in the universal direct access format (see also under dirz.bin) . Physical quantities and their attributes are listed.
Important: Definitions of new output quantities must be in agreement with the informations in the configuration files for physical quantities ($PROGHOME/fortran/prg/cfg/phydef.cfg.*.dat).
Remark: The configuration is generated out of the standard directory of configuration files ($PROGHOME/fortran/prg/cfg/). You may however keep a configuration file in your working directory. If a configuration file exists in the local working directory, the configuration is generated out of it.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- physical code number (e.g. water level = 3)
- dimension of the physical quantity
- FORTRAN data-type of the physical quantity [RE,RI2,DP,IN]
- optional: number of data variants of the physical quantity
Notice: In addition to this file the dictionary-file bdf_file_config_data_dico.dat is automatically read. It is present in directory $PROGHOME/dic/ .
Programs using this Type of File
interactive generation, editor
bdf_file_config_data_read in module
back to: File Descriptions