This page lists the ways of framing a map offered by NCPLOT.
The type of framing a map is requested in the corresponding "Normalization_Transformation"-block of the control file NCPLOT.DAT through the KEY line "NTN_Framing" and its two input parameters. The input line is optional. If the line is missing, no frame is plotted.
The type of frame can be a simple black edging or a complex frame with coordinates.
The offered coordinate frames are optimized for values belonging to Gauss Krüger projection.
Gridlines can help with orientation in the map.
- Key NTN_Framing: Type of map framing
- First parameter: Type of the frame
- Rechteck = Rectangular frame without labeling
- Standard = Rectangular frame with labeling bottom and left
- Schachlinie = Small alternating black and white rectangles with no label
- BSH = Like "Schachlinie" with labeling top, bottom, right and left
- BWK = Framing like the "Bundeswasserstrassenkarten" with labeling top, bottom, right and left
- Second parameter: Type of displaying the grid lines
- NONE = no grid lines
- mit_x_Gitternetzlinien = only the grid lines along the x-axis are displayed
- mit_y_Gitternetzlinien = only the grid lines along the y-axis are displayed
- mit_xy_Gitternetzlinien = display the grid lines for both axes
|Frame type: Rechteck||Frame type: Standard|
|Frame type: Schachlinie||Frame type: BSH|
|Frame type: BWK||Frame with grid lines|
back to NCPLOT.DAT