- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
1.x / August 1994
amplitude and phase of tidal constituents
link table for different data sources
link table for different parameters of influence
Short Description of Functionality
Program FRQTIE may be used to link data stored in different files of type frqwf.sdr generated by the program FRQWF. Files of type frqwf.sdr do contain e.g. amplitude and phase for different tidal constituents (see also under tidal harmonic analysis of water level) for a single location. Different new link tables can be realised. On the one hand side it is possible to link data from different locations to show e.g. the variation of a specific physical quantity along an estuary, or, on the other hand side, the influence of a relevant parameter (e.g. fresh water flow) on computed results may be also demonstrated.
- general input data (filetype frqtie.dat).
- results of harmonic analyses (several files of type frqwf.sdr - please refer also to the description of the program FRQWF).
- newly linked data sets in ASCII format (filetype ttasf.asf).
- newly linked data sets in binary format (filetype ttbpt.bpt).
- (optional) lineprinter file contains useful informations related to program execution (filetype frqtie.sdr);
- (optional) file with trace of program execution (filetype frqtie.trc).
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
please refer to $PROGHOME/examples/frqtie/
back to Program Descriptions