Revision as of 07:02, 4 June 2010 by
- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
finite differences, grid conversion
Short Description of Functionality
The program TR2FIDI converts a TRIM topography back to a topography for the method FIDISOR/FIDIRB. This conversion is neccesary, when a FIDISOR/FIDIRB topography is needed to do modifications but the only existing topography in the specified resolution is a TRIM topography (created with FD2TRIM from a grid of different resolution).
- ile with input data for program control (type tr2fidi.dat)
- file with TRIM topography (type tr2.topo.bin)
- file with FIDISOR/FIDIRB topography (type topo.bin)
- All steps of the program FD2TRIM are ecvaluated backwards.
- Interpolation to other grid spacing as with the program FD2TRIM is not possible! Naturally the quality of the topography is worse after several conversions.
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
back to Program Descriptions