FILELIST TO GEOM
- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
Short Description of Functionality
The program FILELIST_TO_GEOM exports the coordinates of many single files into one file to make them readable by visualisation programs.
- list of files dateiliste.dat (created with "ls -1", eventually manipulated with a textfile editor ).
- The files listed of type geopos.dat or
- The files listed of type boewrt.dat)
- file of type geom.dat : contains the positions of the files listed as a table (x,y,z) or
- file of type insel.dat : contains the positions of the files listed as GTEXT objekt
The file list will be worked on sequentially. The coordinate of the Location will be extracted for each file, eventually transformed into the coordinate reference System which is given by BAWCRS and exported into the output file. If BAWCRS is undefined, the standard coordinate reference system for the German Northsea coast, UTM/ETRS89, Zone 32 (EPSG-Code 25832) is implicitely assumed to be wished by the user.
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
back to Program Descriptions