- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
Contains depth dependent data. It is possible to store more than one dataset in one file. Each datum possess a dry/wet code.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- Block Head:
- Number of layers
- Number of datasets
- Physical codes for each dataset
- Description (use as many rows as necessary)
- Block Body:
- Key Layer: depth value of one layer
- Key Dataset: dataset value and dry/wet code of one dataset and one layer
Key Layer must appear exactly as often as there are number of layers.
Key Dataset must appear exactly as often as the product of number of layers and number of datasets.
Notice: dictionary-file zprofil_dico.dat, normally present in directory $PROGHOME/dic/, will be automatically read by the application program in addition to the user-specified input file.
Programs using this Type of File
write_zprofil (Modul mod_zprofil.f90 in $PROGHOME/fortran/lib/io/)
read_zprofil (Modul mod_zprofil.f90 in $PROGHOME/fortran/lib/io/)
back to: File Descriptions