- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
2.x / February 2010
Significance of the File
contains general input data for the program UTRPRE
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
Input Steering Data
- general steering data (block Program_Parameters)
- key "Round_Depth_To_Accuracy" : rounding value for depth; depth data (for the grid) will be rounded to integer multiples of this value.
- this value must be chosen larger than the value for minimal layer depth, prescribed in file vertical.dat;
- in addition to that, also all values for depth of layer interface must amount to an integer multiple of the prescribed value for rounding value for depth.
- input files (block Input_Files).
- key "Grid_File" : grid with no further erodible depth data (file of type untrim_grid.dat or utrsub_grid.dat (subgrid) in combination with pltsub_grid.upi (plot subgrid)).
- Remark: the names for the files of type utrsub_grid.dat and pltsub_grid.upi may only differ in the file extension.
- key "Vertical_Structure_File" : definition of vertical structure, namely the position of the z-layers (file of type vertical.dat).
- (optional) key "Output_Profile_Grid_File" : profile bathymetry for later output of results at longitudinal and cross sectional profiles (file of type profil05.bin).
- (optional) key "Output_Location_Grid_File" : location bathymetry, for later output of results at individual locations (file of type location_grid.dat; or file of type location.dat, if a list with files of type geopos.dat shall be used).
- output files (block Output_Files).
- key "Grid_File" : grid with no further erodible depth (rounded) data, ready to be used in a model run (file of type untrim_grid.dat or utrsub_grid.dat (subgrid)).
- (optional) key "Output_Profile_Grid_File" : profile bathymetry with rounded depth, used during output of results at longitudinal and cross sectional profiles (file of type profil05.bin).
- (optional) key "Output_Location_Grid_File" : location bathymetry with rounded depth, used during output of results at individual locations (file of type location_grid.dat).
- While reading this steering data file the dictionary file utrpre_dico.dat will be automatically accessed in directory $PROGHOME/dic/ to support input.
Programs using this Type of File
interactive generation (editor)
please refer to $PROGHOME/examples/utrpre/utrpre.dat
back to: File Descriptions