- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
7.x / May 2004
Significance of the File
contains specific input data related to the physical subsystem Wind Waves of program UNTRIM.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- type of wave model chosen to calculate the generation and propagation of (short) free surface waves; the following methods are currently available:
- ; Unstructured_K_Model (spectral wave model)
- ; Read_Wave_Data_From_File: read existing integral wave data.
- input data of the wave model, if Unstructured_K_Model was chosen
- Key "Steering_File" input data file for package Unstructured_K_Model (filetype k_model.dat).
- file with integral wave data, if "Read_Wave_Data_From_File" was chosen:
Notice: dictionary-file wav_untrim_dico.dat, normally present in directory $PROGHOME/dic/, will be automatically read by the application program in addition to the user-specified input file.
Programs using this Type of File
interactive generation (editor)
please refer to $PROGHOME/examples/untrim/untrim_wav.dat
back to: File Descriptions