- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
finite difference method
ascii data format
numerical model TRIM-2D
Short Description of Functionality
The program TR2ASCII is a postprocessor for the numerical model TRIM-2D. This program serves to convert the results stored in TRIM-2D result files (water level elevation, current velocity, salinity) into ASCII-format. The results are stored for the locations of the nodes where water level elevation is calculated (velocities are going to be interpolated). Whether a location is flooded or dry, this is also indicated in the ASCII output file. Data conversion can be restricted to nodes inside or outside a given polygon.
- general input data (filetype tr2ascii.dat)
- bathymetry and index-arrays (filetype tr2.topo.bin.ind)
- model results (filetype tr2.result)
- (optional) surrounding polygon (Dateityp poly.dat)
- converted results (file of type outascii.dat)
- informative printer file (filetype tr2ascii.sdr)
- (optional) trace of program execution (filetype tr2ascii.trc)
No further information.
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
Look at the results using an editor.
back to Program Descriptions