Name of Program
tidal characteristic numbers
linking TIDKEN results
link table for different data sources
link table for different parameters of influence
preparing the visualization
Short Description of Functionality
The program TDKTIE ties together the tidal characteristic numbers which have been calculated by the analysis tool TIDKEN. The results can e.g. cover several analysed stations along an estuary which are linked to a profile. BT2PRO running after TDKTIE is able to visualize the profile data.
- general input data (filetype tdktie.dat) where the linking is defined
- analysis results (filetype zeile.tidken.dat) for water level, current velocity or salinity
- newly linked data sets in ASCII format (filetype ttasf.asf).
- newly linked data sets in binary format (filetype ttbpt.bpt).
- (optional) file with trace of program execution (filetype tdktie.trc).
For connecting the TIDKEN results you have to select a physical measure. It can be mileage, fresh water flow rate, time etc.. The values of the measure will represent the abscissa values for a later visualization.
In the ASCII-table ttasf.asf this measure stands in the first column.
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
back to Program Descriptions