- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
Short Description of Functionality
The program converts sevaral file formats which contain polyline structures into a common BAW format. The program can process alternativly a single file, a list of files, or all files in the current directory (with the extension .digi, .dat or .gkk). Compressed files (.gz, .Z) are uncompressed during the run. This program replaces the former program GKK2INS!
The program supports a user coordinate reference system (CRS), which is independent from the CRS of the input data files. If input data contain the CRS as comment "C CRS=xxxxx" and the user defines his CRS with the environment variable BAWCRS, all data will be transformed to the latter CRS. Therefor input files with different CRS but same file type can be processed during the same session.
- one or more files with structure lines of type digi.gkk, nodes.save, insel.dat, poly.dat or a format, which is close to nodes.save or insel.dat.
- when more than one file are processed (optional) list of files (type dateiliste.dat)
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
back to Program Descriptions