- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
contains general steering data for the program NCCUTOUT.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- Block Program_Parameters: general input data
- Input_Data_File: CF NetCDF file with input data
- Output_Data_File: CF NetCDF file with extracted data
- Subdomain_File: definition of the cut out area in file of type ipds.dat
- Subdomain_EPSG: EPSG code (see http://www.epsg-registry.org/) for coordinates stored in Subdomain_File
- (optional) NC_Deflate_Level: deflate level (0,1,2,...,9) for online compression of data during write. 0 corresponds to no compression and 9 to maximum compression
- (optional) NC_Cmode_Id: creation mode flag used for CF NetCDF method NF90_CREATE. Typical values used in this application are:
- 4 = NF90_64BIT_OFFSET (NetCDF 64Bit file, no HDF - no online compression);
- 5 = NF90_CLASSIC_MODEL (HDF file without use of extended HDF features - with online compression).
- (optional) Max_Read_Storage: maximum number of data items which can be read, stored and processed within one analysis cycle.
- (optional) Create_Missing_Variables: enable automatic creation of missing variables, e. g. for D-Flow FM result files.
- 0 : disabled (Default);
- 1 : enabled.
- (optional) Block Exclude_Variable_From_NCCUTOUT: list of geophysical variables to be excluded from extraction.
- Variable: variable from Input_Data_File. Key can be prescribed several times. With exception of the variables listed here results will be computed for all variables suited for extraction. Coordinate, ancillary and weight variables can not be listed here.
- (optional) Block Include_Only_Variable_for_NCCUTOUT: list of variables for which results are exclusively extracted.
- Variable: variable from Input_Data_File. Key can be prescribed several times. These geophysical variables will be exclusively extracted. Coordinate, ancillary and weight variables can not be listed here.
- Dictionary file used from directory $PROGHOME/dic/:
- If no online compression is used during output file creation, it is recommended to apply NCCOPY or NCCHUNKIE manually.
Programs using this Type of File
back to: File Descriptions