- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
V1.x / August 2001
Significance of the File
contains a list with details about type and name of files describing specific locations
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- type of file with informations about the precise geographic location of so called specific locations; the following specifications are currently available:
- Geopos_GKK: file of type geopos.dat.
- name of file which contains the aforementioned informations related to specific locations.
Notice: dictionary-file location_untrim_dico.dat, normally present in directory $PROGHOME/dic/, will be automatically read by the application program in addition to the user-specified input file.
Programs using this Type of File
interactive generation (editor)
please refer to $PROGHOME/examples/untrim/location.dat
back to: File Descriptions