- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Components that can be linked to the GEIWRAPPER
- 5 Additional Information
Name of Program
OpenMI compliant import
proprietary BAW file formats
Short Description of Functionality
The component GEIWrapper serves as a database accessing proprietary BAW file formats. It is not a stand-alone executable. It can be part of an OpenMI compliant integrated modelling system.
- XML omi file describing input meta data;
- BAW master definition file with the naming convention mdf_*.dat
One out of the following data kinds is necessary. All of them need geometry files describing where their data gets exposed.
- initial data;
- open boundary data;
- free surface boundary;
- sources and sinks.
Other Components access GEIWrapper output directly through the OpenMI interface. Only a printerfile is written on disk:
- an ASCII printerfile for each BAW master definition file containing e.g. an error history (mdf_*.dat.gei.sdr).
Fortran90, C# 2.0
OpenMI compliant Import of Initial and Boundary Data into Delft3D - User Manual,
back to OpenMI at BAW