- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
finite difference method
numerical model TRIM-2D
extraction of bathymetry for a tile
extraction of data for a tile
Short Description of Functionality
The program FD2KACHEL is a preprocessor for the numerical model TRIM-2D and a postprocessor for the numerical model FIDISOR/FIDIRB. This program has been designed to extract bathymetry for a tile out of the overall modell area. The program also extracts the computational results for this limited tile area from the results calculated for the whole domain and stores them in separate files.
The reduction of the amount of data due to the extraction process can be favourably used during graphic display and analysis of the data.
Several piles can be treated at the same time.
- general input data (filetype fd2kachel.dat)
- bathymetry (filetype topo.bin)
- model results (filetype fd2.result)
- bathymetry and index-arrays for the tile(s) (filetype topo.bin)
- model results for the tile(s) (filetype fd2.result)
- informative printer file (filetype fd2kachel.sdr)
- (optional) trace of program execution (filetype fd2kachel.trc)
Bathymetry as well as computational results are extracted without loss of information from the global files and are stored for each tile in separate files.
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
back to Program Descriptions