F77 TO F90
- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
FORTRAN source code
FORTRAN 90 syntax
conversion of F77 sources
Short Description of Functionality
The program F77_TO_F90 converts FORTRAN sources which have been written in FORTRAN77 standard syntax into correct FORTRAN90 source code.
- one or more files with FORTRAN77 code
- If more then one file shall be processed (optional) a list of the files (type dateiliste.dat)
- one or more files with FORTRAN90 code
- printer output f77_to_f90.sdr
- (optional) file with test output
For every file a version written in F90 syntax will be created. The following changes will be done in comparison with the original code:
- comment lines wich start with C, c or * change their first character to !.
- for continuation lines (the 6th column is not a blank) the preceeding line will end with a &. The 6th column is changed to blank normally. If a CHARACTER constant is distributed over the two lines, the 6th column is changed to &.
All changes are documented by the printer output file.
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
back to Program Descriptions