- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
visualization of 3D-data
Short Description of Functionality
The application EXANVERT can be used to visualize calculated results (synoptic data) along vertical profiles. The program is able to generate the following diagrams :
- scalar physical data along vertical profiles (see example-fig.)
- vectorial physical data along vertical profiles (see example-fig.)
- Common presentation of data belonging to different variants
synoptic data along vertical profiles (filetype excel.dat)
Graphic in form of an Excel-diagram
Way of function:
EXANVERT is a macro-package, which is included in a so-called Excel-Map. After opening the map EXANVERT-Tools to generate a diagram are found on the menubar. An Info-text with a description of the program-operation are found here too.
Knowledge of Excel is not required !
Method to generate a diagram:
- Read the profile-data into the Excel-map
- Start visualization
- Choose type of evaluation
- Choose data
- Define profile-section
The generated graphic and its table of values will be placed in the Excel-map.
It is possible to edit the output with the functions offered by Excel !
A file called "exan97vert.xlt" contains the required macro-package.
The internal user finds this file by opening a new excel-workbook under the register "BAW-Vorlagen".
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Excel 97 incl. VBA
back to EXCEL-Applications