- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
3.10 / September 2005
Significance of the File
description of local 2D-weirs for DELFT3D
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
Contains location as well as type for sub-grid scale local weir effects in a computational grid of the integrated modeling system DELFT3D; for the impact of the weir on the flow an empirical assumption concerning the energy loss is made:
- the grid co-ordinates of the begin and end point of a local weir;
- type description
- U = parameterization for U-computational points (edge in N-direction);
- V = parameterization for V-computational points (edge in M-direction).
- calibration coefficient for localized energy losses;
- sill depth of the weir.
Notice: Further informations can be found in the Delft3D-Flow user manual, appendix A (weirs(2D mode)).
Programs using this Type of File
please refer to $PROGHOME/examples/gridconvert/
back to: File Descriptions