Name of Program
Short Description of Functionality
- all BOEWRT.DAT data must be in one directory
- only water level, current, salinity, temperature and sediment concentration are permitted at the moment
- current must contain a magnitude and a direction
- the BOEWRT.DAT header must contain a timezone, an epsg-code, coordinates and the number of the wet point.
- measured data should be quality controlled by the user, as no checks are run by BOE2NC
- the order of the measured stations can be manipulated by placing a textfile in the measurement directory, which must contain the names of all stations
- measured data is divided into water levels and non-water levels
- data which is not a water level, must have an according water level, as they are concentated in the water level file lateron.
- if no water level exists at the location, the user may use model data, reanalyzed harmonic constituents, or measurements, which are somewhat closeby (+-10km seems to work fine).
- if a parameter is not available at a location, fill values are added
- it is possible to neglect parameters, as BOE2NC executition may be expensive.
- req: steeringBOE2NC.DAT
- opt: order of station e. g. order.txt
- log (Dateityp *.sdr)
- errors and warnings (Dateityp *.err)
- folder boewrt: original data
- folder boe: data as homogenized by ZEITRIO
- folder nc: data as homogenized by ZEITRIO, converted by DATACONVERT and appended by ncks
- folder nc_cat: ncrcat -h of the data in nc
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
- Template Files:
- template files available in $PROGHOME/examples/boe2nc/
back to Program Descriptions