- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
File contains general input data for the program BFABSENK.
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- Block files: This block is to define file names.
- Block parameter: This block is to define some values, being constant from program start to the end of the program, but also variable to the user.
- Block state_of_groynes: This block is to connect groynes from two different states. So the program can examine the differences of a groyne between these two states.
- Block groynes_areas: This block is to define areas between groynes. Each area is bounded by two groynes.
Programs using this Type of File
back to: File Descriptions