- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
Short Description of Functionality
The Excel-application Animation is able to animate charts of the type "xy-diagram" !
The application animates charts placed on a sheet of the type chart. Various charts on one sheet can be animated together, if they show the same number of data rows. The user sets the playing speed and decides how often the animation has to run. The appearance of the animation depends on the format of the first data row in the main chart on the sheet !
It is possible to export the single pictures in order to combine the graphics in one of the known formats for animations (f.e. FLC). The measurement of the exported graphics can be manipulated by the page setting of the chart sheet.
Remark: Unfortunately the application is not able to animate the verticale profiles generated by the application EXANVERT !
Way of function:
Animation is a macro-package which is included in a Excel-workbook. After opening this map the menubar offers the menu "Animation" each time a sheet of the type chart is shown.
Method to animate:
- Open a workbook of type "Animation".
- Open the workbook with the chart and choose the sheet.
- Choose the point "XY-Diagramm animieren" of the menu "Animation" in the menubar.
- Give the animation settings and start the animation by pressing the OK-button.
A file called "animation.xlt" contains the required macro-package.
The internal user finds this file by opening a new excel-workbook under the register "BAW-Vorlagen".
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Excel 97 incl. VBA
back to EXCEL-Applications