Revision as of 13:43, 26 April 2016 by (Added matlabfigviewer as postprocessor)
- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Catchwords
- 3 Short Description of Functionality
- 4 Program(s) to run before this Program
- 5 Program(s) to run after this Program
- 6 Additional Information
Name of Program
Linux: 2.16 unknown revision
Short Description of Functionality
Delft3D-QUICKPLOT is an interactive tool for the visualisation and animation of numerical data. Data can be downloaded from hard disk (no surprise) and directly from Web-Servers compliant with the OPeNDAP technology.
It has been developed by Deltares but is an open source software and can be adapted to own needs according to the LGPL. Although the use is rather intuitive there is a user manual available on the Deltares Homepage:
- Delft3D-Manuals, then click Delft3D-QUICKPLOT_User_Manual.pdf
- NetCDF-CF data on unstructured grids,
- NetCDF-CF data on structured grids (see CF-NETCDF.NC),
- Delft3D grid files,
- Delft3D output files,
- Delft3D boundary condition files,
- Delft3D/SOBEK meteo files,
- Delwaq binary files,
- Delwaq timeseries input files,
- ArcInfo ASCII grid files,
- complete list in menu "File" -> "Open File ...".
- graphical formats:
- PNG etc, complete list in Figure n in menu "File" -> "Print/Export"
- data formats:
- MATLAB data files *.mat in different versions,
- sample file.
Program(s) to run before this Program
Program(s) to run after this Program
MATLAB, C, JAVA
Linux: MATLAB Compiler Runtime MCR R2013b im Verzeichnis /usr/local/MATLAB/R2013b
back to Program Descriptions