- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Significance of the File
- 3 File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- 4 Programs using this Type of File
- 5 Additional Information
Significance of the File
contains general input data for the program TDKWF
File-Contents (in Catchwords)
- (optional) maximum size of different Fortran arrays
- bathymetric data
- analysis data
- time-series data and z-layers
- type of analysis, name of input data file
- ZEIDIR: time series analysis.
- filename of type dirz.bin data to be analysed in time-series form.
- This file must contain water level time-series data as well as (optional) bathymetry time-series data.
- period of data analysis
- co-ordinates for the main reference location TIDE
- co-ordinates for the main reference location PHASE
- constants for grid co-ordinates
- steering data for data analysis
- methods of data analysis, output files for data analyses
- see characteristic numbers of water level
- (if required, optional) see characteristic numbers of morphodynamics
- (optional) auxilary reference locations
More detailed informations about the contents of this file type are available on the respective file description page in German language.
Programs using this Type of File
interactive generation, editor
please refer to $PROGHOME/examples/Tdkwf/Tdkwf.dat
back to: File Descriptions